Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Updates..

Hey Everyone,  my birthday was quiet, enjoyable in the warm weather,  and another year of maturing calmly that, I shouldn't be complaining about with my parents yesterday. It is wonderful to have a couple of good friends wishing me happy birthday. =)  I spent half my day at the art warehouse buying my materials I was low on. I was completely attached  at my art easel:working on this new drawing, freshening up my creative mind of new ideas.

• One other thing, I forgot to mention my client will be paying me tomorrow night after the game, which is awesome news for me. I am praying that I will have more people commission me this baseball season.  Wish me all the luck y'all!

• I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Much Love,
~ Courtney ~

No comments:

Post a Comment