Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hello Again! (A small note from me.. )

Hi Everyone! How is your week going so far? It's been quite a busy couple weeks for me thinking of new art ideas to accomplish at the same time. I am very grateful to have all of you supporting in my art, which all of you have inspired me to persue my goals.

Thank You, once again repeatedly over a million times. I am hoping by the end of this year I would reach to many new people, also for those who have been following me.

My current update what I have done recently is, I am shipping out two of my art pieces to  a person whom I am an aquaintance with, who has graciously had an interest in my art. My commissioned artwork that I have finished for my friend is being sent out soon.

From the Artist,
~ Courtney~


No comments:

Post a Comment